In this video you will learn the benfit from quit smoking pot and best tips about how to quit smoking pot.
When you quit smoking pot:
- Stop mental fog: Gain clarity, focus & motivation to upgrade your career or education
- You will feel good: Your Heart will work smoothly at normal rhythm and provide adequate nutrition to all cells of body.
- You will feel more energetic: Your Lungs will be able to work perfectly in supplying adequate oxygen to the body instead of carbon-monoxide, THC and others.
- Keep You Away From Insomnia: sleep naturally, without smoking marijuana.
- Better Digestion of Food: The function of this system intensified when you quit weed.
- Regular Bowel and Bladder Habit: After quitting quit smoking pot, your constipation and urination difficulties improves.
- Make You More Fertile Beyond Imagination: It is medically proved that, weed smoking decrease your sperm count and make less fertile sperm.
- Save your Marijuana Budget ($500-$2500 per year).
How to quit smoking pot?
The following tips has helped myself and my friends to quit smoking pot.
- Talking to your family doctor to get professional advice is important. They will offers support and may refer you to other services.
- Make The Choice that you want to stop! Once you make that choice your brain, your body and your subconscious will begin the process of searching for the solution.
- Publicly announce to your friends, family, coworkers and anyone who you think cares even if just a little about you.
- Understand that for every discomfort there will be 10X the comfort that comes from it!
- Use less cannabis per joint/pipe/bowl.
- Delay the time to first smoke of the day – For most people the joint that gets you most stoned is the first of the day.
- Increase time between smokes – leaving gaps between smokes mean you lower your tolerance, avoid getting so stoned you fall asleep.
- Cut down on tobacco – Its easier to quit or cut down cannabis if you stop smoking tobacco.
- Reduce your caffeine intake – Coffee and other caffeine containing products can counter some of sedating effects of cannabis.
- Increase exercise – As you spend more time less toned during the day you might find you have more time on your hands or you are get bored. So plan things, see people, do more exercise, and spend the money you save on weed (if you buy it) on yourself or other people you care for.
- Spend more time with non-smoking mates – Best tell your smoking makes what you are doing and explain you might be off doing other things with other people some of the time.
- Watch out for an increase in alcohol use – It can be a slippery slope for some.
- Hypnosis is a great method to quit smoking cannabis.
- I suggest that the best idea would be to go through the process with a professional who specialises in addiction and depression. They should be able to provide you with good coaching and techniques to help you avoid the temptation in the future.
- Read the "Quit Marijuana complete Guide". The Complete Guide makes use of modern methods to help you quit weed. This now famous guide has helped thousands of people overcome marijuana. Never spend another cent on marijuana, munchies, detox kits, rehab or overpriced therapy again.
Click on the link below this video in order to get the guide and quit weed now.